I'm VERY happy with this shot

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I know there's pretty much no one that likes automotive photography on here.... but oh well. I took this today and love it (combined 2 shots, one exp for the sky, the other for the ground/car).

P1030796.jpg

Nice work combining the shots...but I'd like it more it the horizon wasn't tilted.

yeah, i rotated it just to test it out and the car didn't look right then. i opted this way since the focus of the picture is the car and the angle of it.

Nytmair it's what makes this forum, cool is that everyone takes pictures of many things. This is a good result you have achieved here. Post what you want, not what other people want.

Canoncan said:
Nytmair it's what makes this forum, cool is that everyone takes pictures of many things. This is a good result you have achieved here. Post what you want, not what other people want.

yeah i agree! thanks for the kinda words :)

nice work Dan! i'm certainly not one who has noticed automotive photography much, but you have sparked an interest with your awesome shots. i like this one a lot. as i recall, this is your friends car. nice of him to let you use it for your subject; very clean!

btw, how's the civic coming along?

thanks again :)

the civic is all taken apart more or less ready to go over to my uncle's shop in a day or two where my dad and I will spend some time sanding it and such before my uncle does some body work and paints it. I would assume it should be all nice and done in a week or two at the very most. Depends on when we get it over there.

any yeah this is my buddy's car. He loves this shot as well... he really likes the shots I take of his car, so that's always cool :)

I agree with liking the tilt-works well with car photos. i love cars and photgraphy so i guess i love automotive photgraphy right? Nice shots- the fto is very clean looking as well

AIRIC said:
I like the shot and tilt.

Did you take more in the series?

Eric

i took one other one that came out ok, but a car was coming so I didn't have time to take another exposure for the sky so it's too washed out for my taste, but I'll post it up anyways since I like how the road leads off into the distance :)

i just realized it's tilted the same way as the other one... oh well haha

P1030799.jpg

expect to see a lot more auto related pics from me over summer!

Most reactions

Back