I'm watching the Astros...

It hasn't been much of a Series. The Sox have been like a machine. I'm sure their fans are wildly happy, but it makes for a lackluster Series, seeing them overpower another team like this.

C'mon, Houston! Don't roll over! :playball:

If I were the Sox I'd let them win game 4 so that they can go back home and finish the series there :)

Go Cardinals :lol:

airgunr said:
Now I thought Corry would be a fan of the South Side Hit Men..... :confused:

I'm still mostly a Cubs fan but my wife is a southsider,born & raised, so we will be rooting for the Sox.

Sorry the Astros Lost Corry. I've got a very good friend from the south side that now has lived in Huston for the last 18 years. He's just dying. He's got tickets for tonights game (maybe the last of the series!).

I am a CUBS fan til I die, baby, therefore, it is mandatory that I root AGAINST all oponents. Unfortunately, the Astros are a major Cubs oponent, too. But the Sox are worse, so I'm rootin for the Stros. (I wanted the Angels to get in). I ended up going to bed (I couldn't take it anymore) after my last post here.....course, I watched most of the rest of the game in bed, but I was exausted and fell asleep toward the end of the 12th inning. When Erik woke me up this morning to say goodbye (he actually fell asleep before me last night!) I asked him who won (he gets on the computer and checks the scores every morning), he told me the Sox...I wanted to scream! DAMMIT! I STAYED UP TIL 1 AM JUST TO FIND OUT THE SOX WON! grrrrr!

Oh, and I hope you all realize that the ONLY REASON THE SOX ARE WINNING (only reason they even made it to the WS) IS BECAUSE OF SEVERAL REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD CALLS!!!!! I believe there has been 7 calls in the post season in favor of the Sox that were bad call or at least under heavy controversy. They shouldn't be as far as they are.

clarinetJWD said:
%^#@
It's over.

Just rememeber:

Oh, and I hope you all realize that the ONLY REASON THE SOX ARE WINNING (only reason they even made it to the WS) IS BECAUSE OF SEVERAL REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD CALLS!!!!! I believe there has been 7 calls in the post season in favor of the Sox that were bad call or at least under heavy controversy. They shouldn't be as far as they are.

SEVERAL bad calls/lucky breaks in the Sox' favor. At least the Astros got as far as they did because of good playing. :)

I don't know they got some lucky calls against the Cards...we won't go there :lol:

Sorry Joe...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back