I'm wonderin ....

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If October is that special month where rude eijitts come out of their caves ?

We've had two of them on this forum so far .... looks like theres a third ( I just replied to him in another thread , he should know who he is ).

I'm gettin tired of people who enjoy insulting others :|

For those who have just joined this board , welcome. You'll find a lot of beautiful , friendly , talented people here who might even become good friends ..... :hug:

For those who join this board and think they can be wankers ... get lost , we dont need you here.

What thread is this? Id love to help him/her on their way outside the door :)
No one insults the TPF gang and gets away with it :)

That is one of the things I've enjoyed so much in this forum. Everyone has been very civilized, friendly, downright helpful and no "wankers" to speak of.

It's an unfortunate fact that the annominity of the computer seem to bring that out of some people. I feel sorry for them more than anything else since they seem to have such a dismal view of life.

I do get angry over some of the stuff that can be spouted but I've found it better to ignore the posts. If they get responses they tend to continue, if they get nothing the tend to fad away.

airgunr said:
That is one of the things I've enjoyed so much in this forum. Everyone has been very civilized, friendly, downright helpful and no "wankers" to speak of.

It's an unfortunate fact that the annominity of the computer seem to bring that out of some people. I feel sorry for them more than anything else since they seem to have such a dismal view of life.

I do get angry over some of the stuff that can be spouted but I've found it better to ignore the posts. If they get responses they tend to continue, if they get nothing the tend to fad away.

I aggree matey, and you got a great outlook on the subject :)

They are unpleasant, but also unavoidable on the net. We TPF ppl have really had a good run on attracting the right kind of ppl to join our ranks. We must be good folk :)

I'm with you guys, this is easily one of the best forums I have ever come across, period! The people are helpful and mature, but know how to have a laugh (i'm sure you know which moderator i'm referring to).

I hate people who sign up to something just to bug the hell out of the regular users...

(on a side note, sorry i've been away for a bit. I've been trying to organise my final year project at uni, i'm trying to work photography into it 8) )

Scurra said:
I'm with you guys, this is easily one of the best forums I have ever come across, period! The people are helpful and mature, but know how to have a laugh (i'm sure you know which moderator i'm referring to).

What are you talking about...we don't have any mods like that here!

core_17 said:
Scurra said:

What are you talking about...we don't have any mods like that here!

what mod ARE you talking about? :lol:

md

Scurra said:

:scratch: hrrrm.. moderators, sense of humour :scratch:

The cheeky smiley at the end of mdowdey's post should be a bit of a give away.... anyone remember the i'm leaving prank???

:lol:

Most reactions

Back