Image editing software

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by dklod, Jan 10, 2008.

1. dklod

dklod TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok, I had a photo taken the other day which was very unflattering to say the least which I am really disappointed in because I cant go back there and have it all over again. I look like I have a huge beer gut due to the equipment I was wearing at the time and I wish to change it. How can I flatten my gut in that photo??

2. jstuedle

jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Try the liquefy tool in PShop. Use a large radius and nudge over a little bit at a time. Take your time at is easy to distort instead of flatter.

3. dklod

dklod TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Which version of Paintshop?? Whats the earliest version to have this feature.

4. John_05

John_05 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you're using Paintshop Pro, you'll want to use the Warp brush. It's the same thing as the Liquify tool in Photoshop.

I think version 8 of Paintshop Pro was the first to have the Warp brush, but I could be mistaken. I know versions 10-12 have it.

As for Photoshop, if I remember correctly, versions 7 on up should have it. I never used a version older than 7, so I don't know what they may or may not have.