roserockMedium.jpg

roseiceMedium.jpg

rocksMedium.jpg

pierhouseMedium.jpg

housesMedium.jpg

darkboathouseMedium.jpg

boathouseMedium.jpg

Yes. I do.
I like most of them because you made great use of this wonderful light!
They all came out crisp and clear, are wonderfully lit, nicely composed (maybe save 11), well exposed (save 8), and 3 even has the fun element of reading "Public Fishing" when everything is absolutely frozen and no fishing is possible at the moment ;).

The car photography experts here keep saying that you would need to wash and polish your car thoroughly before you do a session, and that came to mind immediately when I saw your first photo here. The only reassuring thing about your car is that now I know that not only MY car looks this dirty :D.

My two favourite are 2 and 4.

And I don't know about the roses on the rock.
Any story going with those?

LaFoTo thank you, the truck picture was kind of a joke until I noticed the light. I did try really hard to make these come out good.

The roses where on the ground going out to the frozen pier. I have no Idea why they where there but there was a dozen. Maybe someone got stood up and threw them down? I picked up a few of them and put then on the rock. Most of the time I can "make" a picture rather than take a picture.

Spacy thank you for the kind words also.

Tyson I love the lighting on most of these photos. I think 2 and 4 are the best but you certainly made the most of the light.

I am shocked that #7 did not get any notice. I kind of liked it. I should have named it "love on the rocks"

#8 and 9 are my favourites, the water looks so soft, its nice!

Too true, and I think it's obvious, though I still think that particularly Photo 8 is a bit overexposed but salvable in PS. Do you work with PS? Would you consider playing with the curves just a little for Photo 8?

I love the color in #4

I like #9 and #12. I like their composition.

Four is by far my favorite, too. The roses make me wonder about how they got there...

Too true, and I think it's obvious, though I still think that particularly Photo 8 is a bit overexposed but salvable in PS. Do you work with PS? Would you consider playing with the curves just a little for Photo 8?

I don't have photoshop but I have light room. If you want to give it a go. I am not much good aT EDITING.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back