Image Theft | Copyright | Intellectual Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler King, how about you drop your attitude for one second so i can enlighten you.

You have come to TPF and told our community (many of which are vastly more knowledgeable at both photography and the web) and have told us that we are all wrong. How do you think we will respond to that?

Firstly we will ask questions, which we did and got sarcastic and frankly rude answers. Then when you cannot provide a solid way of being able to support your claims, you resort to name calling and abuse.
None of the other members have done this.

My initial post was asking real questions, to which none where answered with anything new, (like others have mentioned) if you can see an image on your screen there are ways of ripping it.

Now, if you have the time to read our guidelines you will see that name calling and abuse is against forum rules.

Put simply, call anyone an idiot or retard again and you will get banned.

Now please step away from this thread and go about your business.

... oh and btw i am British.

I see that your frequent posters are allowed to post the same insults, make fun of peoples own work and place large SHUT UP sentences wherever they please though?

The following is a response to Raptormans (now deleted comments)

Seriously, you haven't a clue, have you? If you have any proof, please, like I said in the other thread, post up or SHUT UP

blah blah I know you are but what am I? blah blah...

....obviously doesn't know what he's talking about

..He's trying to sound important or special

But he's an author of 52 books! <<< Not really sure why this is relevant

Yes, I saw that claim, and followed the link to his blog <<< eh??

no excuses for behaving like a tosser

your retarded circular babbling has bored me now

OMG, I snorted coffee through my nose and onto my keyboard! Talk about being "foolish".

See above. You got an image that you think can't be stolen? Post up or shut up.

I didn't think you'd want to prove your drivel.

Go ahead and finish with the index finger and thumb in the shape of an "L" on your forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh the other posters have been real respectful.

I'd still like to see the OP post an image here or a link to an image that we'll be unable to offload and save. Frankly I don't think it's possible to do more than deter people.

I see that your frequent posters are allowed to post the same insults, make fun of peoples own work and place large SHUT UP sentences wherever they please though?

Calling someone an "IDIOT" and telling someone to "put up or shut up" are two entirely different things. I don't see anywhere where anyone BUT YOU called someone else a name.

Not to mention the fact that you were and still are, WRONG. You can not put an image on my screen that I can not steal. Period. Get over it already.

Just admit you were wrong and we were right, then move along with your little life.

Rekd I think it best if we just don't communicate anymore. You don't need to respond to this.

I think it's best if you just admit you were wrong, then we won't have any problems any more. Oh, and quit calling people names. :mrgreen:

Umm im just wondering if you want the $1000.00(us) challenge or not Cooler King..? lol comon it be fun :)

I think nothing more needs to be said here, so locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back