Image Theft

Well why would they right click if they weren't trying to take it without paying for it? So I really don't see how that would upset anyone. So the thief would be mad that he wasn't successful? Oh well!

Well why would they right click if they weren't trying to take it without paying for it? So I really don't see how that would upset anyone. So the thief would be mad that he wasn't successful? Oh well!
It might be accidental or something. They might want to be looking at the source code. You never know, There are ways to disable the disabled right click so you can have it. So IMHO it's not even worth it.

Tineye: Reverse Image Search Engine

Make your watermark semi transparent by lowering the opacity to between 20% and 50%. I pillow emboss mine and put it 1/3 of the way down from the top of the image and 3/4 of the way across the image. That way it's still very promenent yet usually leaves the subjct of the image unscathed.

If they want it they can get it.

Sorry Corbin,

I have to disagree. There are a LOT of people out there that would "steal anything that's not nailed down".(just an expression)

I hate to be a pessimist but .... that's just people.
Some people are great/honest/wonderful 'folks'!
Some are ****s.

I think it tells people that I value my own work.
I do plan to change my water mark, and put it in the center of my photos, soon.
JMO
Peace
dan

Sorry Corbin,

I have to disagree. There are a LOT of people out there that would "steal anything that's not nailed down".(just an expression)

I hate to be a pessimist but .... that's just people.
Some people are great/honest/wonderful 'folks'!
Some are ****s.

I think it tells people that I value my own work.
I do plan to change my water mark, and put it in the center of my photos, soon.
JMO
Peace
dan
I guess. I agree that people aren't as nice as they used to be. My theory is, if they want it. they will get it.

To each his own.

Try digimarc or much cheaper signmyimage to protect your images. Both of them can watermark your images by an invisible signature and both of them can trace your images on internet. As far as I know there is no general tool to prevent right click downloading images ... F>

Most reactions

Back