Images of Manchester

Blues Singer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Church St, Manchester

I tried to capture that mid-morning shop during a Saturday in Church Street close to the Northen Quarter of Manchester City Centre.

Untitled-1.jpg

Market_Stall_B_and_W_small.jpg

Hmm, my first instinct was to scroll to the right of the photo, and when it wouldn't I got confused. To me it seems like the center of the photo.. isn't exactly the center of the photo =p. I can see the feel you were going for and I like it. Maybe a cropping of the left side would help?

welcome to TPF! i like the b&w tones a lot! you may want to resize your image smaller so it fits most monitor settings. i also sent you a personal message.

yeah sorry, it is slightly big isnt it. how would you scale it down slightly on photoshop? i've only just got it to be honest and not that familiar with it yet.

I like that shot! I know the area well I'm from Manchester myself.

You've caught the guy in an almost perfect pose. Black and white really suits the shot too, well done!

I'd experiment with cropping the left hand side slightly or even crop out the people on the right hand side. I covered them up with a sheet of paper and it looked pretty good. But even as it is it's a nice pic

Most reactions

Back