images of self

jax77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new to this forum.

I haven't been creative in years and have been feeling really down lately. I suddenly became inspired to create this website. http://www.evry.talktalk.net

There is one image that might cause offence (No. 2). Just being cautious. And the home page has 2 swear words in it.

Would be grateful for some feedback (but not on quality of images - they were taken with a compact camera and I know they're not up to scratch).

Many thanks.

One) Plain
Two) You just got out of a fight
Three) Enormous eyes, very sexy
Four) Very unique shot.
Five) Mascara
Six) Punk
Seven) Wierd and highlighting
Eight) Nice lady acting as if she is angry
Nine) Plain beauty. Good company. Someone to enjoy having tea with.
Ten) Worried with jewelry. I love the dark nails.
Eleven) Cautiously elegant. Baby hairs really make this shot.
Twelve ) Mrs. Robinson

well depression is a pretty serious thing. I always just turn to my freinds and if freinds aren't available I do fun things on my own...perhaps you should try pulling yourself out of that state, and if you have tried perhaps you should consider drugs...

seems like you found the process of creating the images and the site therapuetic, good for you....I found myself reacting to the images with some connection to perhaps what you were feeling. Communication, goal acheived.

aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd......there's four minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Seriously though, that website didn't do anything for me. :confused:

P.S. Welcome back to photography, good luck.:thumbup:

you have very beautiful eyes.

I'd have to say 6 is the sexiest. 2 is my favorite, the lighting and expression on your face, I thought you were a corpse! I hope you feel better. Keep taking pictures, I like them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back