Immortality

you see - that is a very difficult question.
On the one hand I'd love to live forever. forever young... forever at 18 or some. I'd have unfinished time for photography, computers and other passions... also science and so on... BUT
After all I think I'd all made me bored after some time. World isn't the neverending story and ideas would soon be off. So I don't know..You made me think...

i would want to live forever under a couple circumstances:

1) i looked like brad pitt in "interview with a vampire"

2) i could remain 24 and never age.

3) i could travel the world like cain from "kung fu" and learn martial arts from multiple masters..

picky picky picky

md

malachite said:
You guys need to watch more TV, then you'd know that all these questions have already been answered. Just a few Highlander episodes will do and maybe a few vampire flicks :wink:

LMAO!! :LOL:

I completely agree with what Corry said! No, thanks!

I would definately like to be immortal, say at 28 years old. I would like to spend a lifetime (say 60 years) dealing with photography, a lifetime dealing with marine biology, learning psychology, a lifetime figuring out what dolphins think about, a lifetime learning metal fabrication, a lifetime restoring aircraft, making films, travelling, learning psychology, studying history, writing, living for decades at a time in foreign cultures (and after the picture of Mentos in a dress my first choice wiould be Poland :p ), and after a couple of thousand years, captain a starship and visit alien planets and start all over again with thier cultures.

I think in some cases those who would reject immortality haven't thought it through. :)

My friend asked me a question yesterday," What's the meaning of life?"

I told him it's the most stupid question you can ask, cus when you find out the answer, you are pretty much ready to die.

So, it will suck to be immortal, because you know you won't die. It takes so much uncertainty out of life that lift becomes less enjoyable.

Also, when I was 10, I wanted to be 20. When I was 20, I wanted to be 30. I bet when I get to 30, I wish I am 10. So if I am immortal and stays at a certain age...... man, it's like jumping into a bottomless hole, cus you will never get out or reach the end.

molested_cow said:
Also, when I was 10, I wanted to be 20. When I was 20, I wanted to be 30. I bet when I get to 30, I wish I am 10. So if I am immortal and stays at a certain age...... man, it's like jumping into a bottomless hole, cus you will never get out or reach the end.

When you reach 90, would you want to die?

Scott WRG Editor said:
I would like to spend a lifetime (say 60 years) dealing with photography
But what if you're a vampire? So much for the magic hour :wink: You'd have to be like me and shoot with moonlight..........

A pic of Mentos in a dress?! Where?! I miss everything good :cry:

danalec99 said:
molested_cow said:

When you reach 90, would you want to die?

When I am 90, I probably can't do nearly as much as I want. Perhaps there will be something that I want and can do, but who knows? When it's time, it's time. There is no point trying to live longer if it doesn't do any good.

Scott WRG Editor said:
and after the picture of Mentos in a dress my first choice wiould be Poland :p )

Now I'm sure I'd like to live forever :D

Live forever Sounds attractive at first. But imagine that everyone else you know would live forever - the good folks and the not so good folks. I think I would like a longer and healthier lifespan than people now have, but not forever.

I'm also a firm believer that this is not all there is. I hope that when my time ends I can look forward to another great adventure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back