Important Bulletin! It's Penguin Awareness Day!

The penguin baseball was fun. There's just something nice about finding the sweet spot on a penguin and letting him fly. I got 302. The extreme baseball seems a bit silly though, I don't think that one is possible in real life. I got a 900 on it tho...

Baby otters are way cuter btw...

The penguin baseball was fun. There's just something nice about finding the sweet spot on a penguin and letting him fly. I got 302. The extreme baseball seems a bit silly though, I don't think that one is possible in real life. I got a 900 on it tho...

Baby otters are way cuter btw...

I like you

(Uhhhh, that's a baseball reference that you, as a Brit, may not have picked up on. Or else your mind is just permanently in the gutter. :greenpbl: )

Something 'gutter-ish', apparently. Why am I not surprised?
girl_impossible.gif

I never have decided which is the best bit - the anticipation as you unwrap an Penguin or the lovely chocolate flavour with the crunch as you take the first bite.
Have to be careful as they melt in your pocket.

I never have decided which is the best bit - the anticipation as you unwrap an Penguin or the lovely chocolate flavour with the crunch as you take the first bite.
Have to be careful as they melt in your pocket.
Mmmm, chocolate penguins!! My former colleague who now works in London has sent me some of those!

The oldies always think of Derek Nimmo and the P P P Pick a P P P Pengun advert,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back