Important site survey of userbase - all must read (probably, maybe, well it would help if you did).

Do you have beard?

• Total voters
My stubble isn't thick enough to grow a proper beard, although I don't like being clean shaven either so I just have a bit of spikey stubble :D

No beard here, but I must admit that as I move on through my 50s, the mustache is starting to fill in quite nicely... :D

Also, my progeny are two of the hairiest young men around--long hair, long beards, full mustaches (well, actually the youngest just cut his massively long hair and trimmed his beard, but he's still got a good bit of facial hair going on)--so that's gotta count for something.

Yep. I tried to get rid of it, but Greenpeace and the ACLA teamed up in a legal action to stop the destruction ... something about endangered species and habitat loss.

An entire ecosystem disappeared when my youngest got a haircut in celebration of the Spring equinox.

Before:
11081107_743223932459622_8256544074514797378_n.jpg

After:
22527_743222695793079_542723424851244295_n.jpg

I couldnt grow a beard if I was in a coma for 57 years

using tapatalk.

Do I need a special adapter to mount it to my D7000?

No beard here, but I must admit that as I move on through my 50s, the mustache is starting to fill in quite nicely... :D

Also, my progeny are two of the hairiest young men around--long hair, long beards, full mustaches (well, actually the youngest just cut his massively long hair and trimmed his beard, but he's still got a good bit of facial hair going on)--so that's gotta count for something.

Yep. I tried to get rid of it, but Greenpeace and the ACLA teamed up in a legal action to stop the destruction ... something about endangered species and habitat loss.

An entire ecosystem disappeared when my youngest got a haircut in celebration of the Spring equinox.

Before:
View attachment 97892

After:
View attachment 97893

Okay Sharon, we're gonna' allow you to claim whatever you want, up to and including, "Beard and mustache by maternal association", based on the photos posted. ;-)

I always think bearded faces look like talking fannies (British usage).

Oh dear, my delicate sensibilities are horr---

Ah, who am I kidding? That's pretty funny :laughing:

Well that depends, if he has a big nose than a bearded face looks more like a talking Willie.(British usage)

I am just very lazy and razors are expensive.

Then try not to picture me having clam chowder for lunch.

I litterally can't grow a beard. I once went over two months without shaving and it looked like I had permanent 2 day stubble. :ambivalence:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back