A good question I came up with..

Q) How do you know if your improving?

I would like to see your opinions.. :)

-Jess

A good question I came up with..

Q) How do you know if your improving?

I would like to see your opinions.. :)

-Jess

Quit being chicken Jess...post some pics up in the C&C! :)

All I need to do is look at old photos.

silly reply, probably, but I would simply say that by looking at your photos

Me? Chicken? hah..

Im actually currently trying to figure out how to post a gallery.. But no idea, ughh

Me? Chicken? hah..

Im actually currently trying to figure out how to post a gallery.. But no idea, ughh

Theres a sticky in the beginners forum I think...I really cant talk, I havent posted sh!t yet! haha

Agreed on looking at all photos - especially those that you thoght were 'amazing' 'fantastic' 'oh so National Geographic worthy' images. When you start laughing at how ridiculous it truly was - then you knwo you have improved. Also, you look forward to a yaer or so from now, in which you will be doing the exact same thing with today's images :)

At least that is my measurement of improvement.

Theres a sticky in the beginners forum I think...I really cant talk, I havent posted sh!t yet! haha

I know how to post a picture.. but not a gallery (see the main tabs near the top of every page?)

Do you have to be a member to be able to post a gallery?

I'm pretty sure you have to be a subscriber to use the gallery.

As long as you MAKE progress, its good.. In class, i learned how a person up to the age of 21 learns 2-3x quicker then past age 21, because your mind grows very quickly (this is, if you dont drink, smoke, drugs, ect..)

Most reactions

Back