In Effort To

JonMikal said:
actually, i can see how having a bad rep can be an advantage.
There is an advantage on the streets.
sexywink.gif

I love to read your posts and see your photos but, your avitar makes my nose hurt! : )

Wowza...I've got a heap of complimenting to do now...what have I gotten myself into :lol:

Chase-you have to be one of the funniest and creative people here....that's how this all started in the first place :lol:

LilCujo- I don't know you all that well, but anyone that tries to give a double rep must be awesome, so thank you kindly :)

Darin- :lol: You have photography on the brain :lol:

Hertz- I agree the red is unique and that red line kind of grows on you...but heck there is no way I will ever catch up 9inserttherestofthenumbershere rep points :lol: You are a great inspiration on this forum, and always cause me to think differently.

Daniel- Don't really know you either...but thanks for the negative rep :lol:

Ferny- You crack me up :lol: You always find something funny to say...or something dirty to say, but whatever it is it makes me laugh :)

Alison- You have to be one of the kindest people on the forum. Always willing to help and you didn't make too much fun of me when I got you and Hobbes confused :lol: ;) You take the best pics of your children, and I can't wait to see your pics of the new baby when he/she eventually comes :) (Is it possible to get all the green in the amount of red I currently have :) )

Arty- Ah that accent ;) You seem to have grown so much in photography and life in general. Your passion for your work is inspiring to everyone :)

MD-You too have the gift of putting a smile on someones face. I won't ever forget the funny face pics from JTree that were posted :lol:

LaFoto- You are the queen of nice. You always take the time to reply to everyone's pics and that doesn't go unnoticed. The words you use are enough to make anyone feel that they did a wonderful job on a pic, even though you may hate it ;)

Littleman- You came into this forum and got a faster neg rep than anyone :lol: Yet you also won two contests faster than anyone which says something about your work. And you know what to say to a lady to make her feel nice ;)

JonMikal- You know what I think of you! You have been my biggest encourager and personal inspiration. The pictures you take make me want to do better. They cause me to see things in a different way and for that I am truly grateful. And you too always can make me laugh :) Especially when it comes to pics your wife posts :lol:

Fadingaway-CONGRATS ON 700!!! I will definitely be giving you a postive rep ;)

Danny- :lol: Thanks for the kind compliment...and the avatar makes my nose hurt too :lol:

Oh and positive rep points for everyone that posted in this thread- although unfortunately mine won't do anything, but it's the though that counts :lol:

:lol: I started giving reps for the folks at the top of the thread, made it to Lafoto and it told me that I had given too many in the last 24 hours :lol: I'll try again later :)

eromallagadnama said:
(Is it possible to get all the green in the amount of red I currently have :) )

You tell me :sexywink:

Ferny- You crack me up You always find something funny to say...or something dirty to say, but whatever it is it makes me laugh
Is that all you have to say?!?!
I feel like a communal condom now. Used, badly. :cry:

I started giving reps for the folks at the top of the thread, made it to Lafoto and it told me that I had given too many in the last 24 hours I'll try again later
Thanks for little grey square. Did you run out of green ones? :mrgreen:

Damn, if she gives out any rep points to Matt whilst she's like that he'll turn into Hulk Hogan. Or summit... :shock:

:lol: SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....watch out Chase :lol:

Ferny, soon as I get some rep given powers back, I'll give you more than a grey square ;) :lol:

MD will never catch me :lol: "You have 99915 Reputation points" hard earned I might add :lol:

Most reactions

Back