vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
red sky in tha mornin' , sailors warnin'

yep, the weather was nasty for the rest of the day today :lol: This is rangitoto, a 600 year volcanic island that sits on the doorstep of auckland :)

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

btw, you kids have been posting some excellent piccies here lately! good work ;)

very nice... as I see such vibrant colors I am really starting to think that I need to move someplace else.

The first is my favorite as the light and trash can put everything into a very nice perspective. The positioning of the light to the color and background island was done very well.

Great shots!

Great shots Mark. The colors in your shots is just consistently amazing! Not much cooking here lately in the sky. Seems to either be clear, or overcast at sun up/down. :(

Wow. The colours are amazing. Fantastic photos! You don't see skys like that around here. The sky is always hazy and full of smog. Blah. Stupid auto plants and their stupid pollution.

I like them both, but I'm really impressed with #2.

I assume the lamp pole in #1 lends to a statement (?). It definitely makes strong statement for composition.

#2 is so romantic. I'm moved by the gentle reflections upon the waves.
Colors are awesome.

I'll bet you have more shots of the same event, huh?

Red sky at night sailors delight?

I am with Manda on the painting question. The reflection of the sky in the ocean is incredible. Seemingly perfect exposure in both!

Wow, nice pictures Mark. I love the second one. I like the cloud formations better in the second. In my opinion, the red colors are more intense and eye catching in the second one also.

Great shots as always, Mark! I love the 2nd as well.

I think it would make a nice Pano if you cropped out the dark clouds at the top, and crop the bottom just above the line in the sand.

I'd hang in on MY wall!

hey, -;)
im still thinking #1 is my fav -;)

ive just realised that what i look for in photography(or any other kind of art) it must be some kind of contradictions, maybe? I mean how the world is opposite to itself sometimes....and then puts the opposite things together in one beautiful image...(with your eye's help, mister, of course! -;) ) <does it make sens? :shock: :) 'cause im not quite sure..., he he>

anyway...i think i find all of it here...

#2 is a great shot too
are you sure you arent painting these?
....with your secret uranium paints? :bigangel:

#2 is my favorite; Love the cloud formations and color saturation in both.

IMO #1 would be the better shot if the lamp post was on the left side of the frame and not in front of the main cloud formation or maybe it’s garbage can the bugging me try cloning it out.

Most reactions

Back