In Honor of post #100

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in a photography madness today, here's some more of the rains' dripping and the suns shining on natures beauty!

A real eye-catcher, just when you need some rain drops to fall into the water, it's not raining;) It's alright though, I love the flower anyway.
DSC01383.jpg

Cropped this picture just to make it look a bit better.
Slootkopiekopie.jpg

OK, I really cheated on this one, it's edited quiet a bit;) It's hard though, especially with a camera like mine, to make a good macro of a ity-bity fly, caught in a spiders web. You can see him think, argh, you got me, now let me out please...:wink:

DSC01376kopie.jpg

I'm going to bed now, I hope to read some c&c when I wake up tomorrow. I have to go to work way too soon, but I know because of the time difference it wouldn't be a problem for some of you. Hope to hear from you guys!

That second flower there is really beautiful, and once again you managed to use the on-camera flash on a flower pic (something that I would usually say I don't like at all, and would advise any new photographer NOT to do) and made it look GOOD. The droplets all get this silvery shine and stand out so nicely. Well done.

And congrats on your post procesing work on the last.
Now the fragile wings of the poor trapped fly really show and show nicely! Too cool. Well done for your 100th post (now you have reached 105 already, or even more while I type?)

Love the second image looks great and the detail is fantastic :D

LaFoto said:
That second flower there is really beautiful, and once again you managed to use the on-camera flash on a flower pic (something that I would usually say I don't like at all, and would advise any new photographer NOT to do) and made it look GOOD. The droplets all get this silvery shine and stand out so nicely. Well done.

And congrats on your post procesing work on the last.
Now the fragile wings of the poor trapped fly really show and show nicely! Too cool. Well done for your 100th post (now you have reached 105 already, or even more while I type?)

I only wish I had a better camera... Thanks for your kind comment. And yeah, I'm going pretty fast on my number of posts:D :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back