In Honor of post #100

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by HollandHusker, Aug 15, 2006.

1. HollandHusker

HollandHusker TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm in a photography madness today, here's some more of the rains' dripping and the suns shining on natures beauty!

A real eye-catcher, just when you need some rain drops to fall into the water, it's not raining;) It's alright though, I love the flower anyway.
    [​IMG]

Cropped this picture just to make it look a bit better.
    [​IMG]

OK, I really cheated on this one, it's edited quiet a bit;) It's hard though, especially with a camera like mine, to make a good macro of a ity-bity fly, caught in a spiders web. You can see him think, argh, you got me, now let me out please...:wink:

3.[​IMG]

I'm going to bed now, I hope to read some c&c when I wake up tomorrow. I have to go to work way too soon, but I know because of the time difference it wouldn't be a problem for some of you. Hope to hear from you guys!

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That second flower there is really beautiful, and once again you managed to use the on-camera flash on a flower pic (something that I would usually say I don't like at all, and would advise any new photographer NOT to do) and made it look GOOD. The droplets all get this silvery shine and stand out so nicely. Well done.

And congrats on your post procesing work on the last.
    Now the fragile wings of the poor trapped fly really show and show nicely! Too cool. Well done for your 100th post (now you have reached 105 already, or even more while I type?)

3. Cheyenne

Cheyenne TPF Noob!

Love the second image looks great and the detail is fantastic :D

4. HollandHusker

HollandHusker TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I only wish I had a better camera... Thanks for your kind comment. And yeah, I'm going pretty fast on my number of posts:D :mrgreen:

5. HollandHusker

HollandHusker TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks Cheyenne, almost fell into the water trying to get a nicer angle on it :lol: