Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feedback apreciated! :1219::1219::1219:

Attachments

• DSCF5486.JPG
    DSCF5486.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
Good effort and not all that bad really. Tough edit when the framing and zooming is where it is at. I am no expert. It is tough to frame for composition in the camera when we are starting out. I struggle with it. I have to think about what I am seeing in the viewfinder, all the way around the frame. Then of course depending on equipment, zoom levels with focus can be a challenge. Plus your subject is not well lit and that presents problems for further attack. Tripods help when shooting at those low shutter speeds and small apertures, especially a point and shoot. Best to light it up some. Not knowing your situation... Lower the ISO some like ISO200, Open up the aperture to like 5.6 to let in more light, and increase the shutter speed a little to like 1/30s. Try different settings, framing, WB, etc. View the settings and make notes. Oh, if your camera can do RAW in macro mode, do it.

The first one I did a lazy edit, cropped square and cloned out the bits in the corner. You can see it if you peer into the pixels.

DSCF5486.JPG

Second one, I bumped the color and zonked the brightness to produce black background, cropped 4 x 6 and cloned black onto remaining bits. Different look to show what I am framing. If I seen a stem in the shadows, I may have left it in. Again, a lazy edit but to get the idea of a different look and framing view.

DSCF5486 2.JPG

It's so goood it looks like it belongs in the windows default backgrounds!!

Enjoyed it!

Enjoyed it!
It's so goood it looks like it belongs in the windows default backgrounds!!
Good effort, it's quite nice. I agree with jcdeboever on the crop

+1

Good use of a shallow depth of field to isolate the flower, and I also agree with cropping.
Good effort, it's quite nice. I agree with jcdeboever on the crop
Good effort and not all that bad really. Tough edit when the framing and zooming is where it is at. I am no expert. It is tough to frame for composition in the camera when we are starting out. I struggle with it. I have to think about what I am seeing in the viewfinder, all the way around the frame. Then of course depending on equipment, zoom levels with focus can be a challenge. Plus your subject is not well lit and that presents problems for further attack. Tripods help when shooting at those low shutter speeds and small apertures, especially a point and shoot. Best to light it up some. Not knowing your situation... Lower the ISO some like ISO200, Open up the aperture to like 5.6 to let in more light, and increase the shutter speed a little to like 1/30s. Try different settings, framing, WB, etc. View the settings and make notes. Oh, if your camera can do RAW in macro mode, do it.

The first one I did a lazy edit, cropped square and cloned out the bits in the corner. You can see it if you peer into the pixels.

View attachment 115581

Second one, I bumped the color and zonked the brightness to produce black background, cropped 4 x 6 and cloned black onto remaining bits. Different look to show what I am framing. If I seen a stem in the shadows, I may have left it in. Again, a lazy edit but to get the idea of a different look and framing view.

View attachment 115582
Thank you all for your feedback.You really help me a lot.I will try to shoot again with your recomandation.!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back