In My Hands

Thank you so much for your comments everyone

aprilraven said:
hey m.o.d. ( did you realize your intitals stood for mod?? thats kinda funny dont you think????)

mistress of delusion.... how hard is that to do??? can you tell anicole, and see if she can do it?? i have a great idea......

Aprilraven, may I remind you that you gave me the name M.O.D. Perhaps it's your subconscious wanting me to lead you! :lol:

sweet image linda! :D

Wow! Thanks everyone for your very kind comments! Much appreciated!

Wow ! What an awesome, awesome shot Linda ! Well composed and I really love how it speaks for itself. Excellent !

Linda,

I'm at a loss for anything else to say since everyone seems to have already said the good stuff :)

The picture is great. I also like your choice of using your left hand (albeit the sinister hand) with wedding band!

Calliope said:
Aprilraven, may I remind you that you gave me the name M.O.D. Perhaps it's your subconscious wanting me to lead you! :lol:

I do believe the sceptor has been passed ... RRU! :cheer:

Calliope said:
Thank you so much for your comments everyone

since we let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, with telling everyone that your really chase in disguise... then your actually leading us all...

and we are just in that ball in your hand, and you keep us bouncing happily in the air...

:p * what if this is all a bubble.....and that is gods hand under it...

and he is a SHE.....!!! and She is married to jonmikal.... makes him MR> FIRST HUSBAND....!!! auugghhh.... i need more drugs!!!

Most reactions

Back