In need of a photographer

2.3dub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I own one of the most well-known graphic, web design and development company in the country. I will be speaking at conferences to small business owners in every major U.S. city starting next month through July. The speeches will focus on how vital it is for a business to have a quality, top-notch beautiful website and logo in order to be successful. I will need a great photographer to take pictures of me speaking at the audience. The pictures will be published in Forbes Magazine toward the end of this year. This is a great opportunity to have your work showcased in a world famous magazine. I look forward to all of the responses. Please only send private messages and include your website link so I can see your work. Also let me know what you charge as your rate.

Thanks

Last edited:
how about I just mail you a check!:lmao:

I would expect one of the most well known yet unnamed graphic design companies to have a better way of getting photographers than an internet forum.

Are travel expenses & per diem included? What cities will I be traveling to? How long is this gig?

What's wrong with finding good talent on a photography forum? i think I can find incredible photography talent on here.

I think I'll get on a mechanic's forum to find someone to fix my truck. Hopefully I can find the best one in the country who's willing to fix it without knowing anything about me because I'm anonymous on the forum.

I'm also a photographer myself and have a d7000, which I absolutely love . The several photographers that I know are either booked this summer with other projects or will be out of the country. So i thought I can find some great talent here. I didn't know you guys would be so hard on me.

Travel expenses will be included. Since you live in Iowa, if I like your work then I may ask you to come to Des Monies.

I won't ask anyone to drive a long distance, I would like to find photographers who live near the major cities so you won't have to drive far.

Well, pictures of a people addressing an audience really isn't included in my portfolio. But you're more than welcome to check out my website.

I would want to know who it is I'm working for before applying for the job... just saying. Maybe you should post your company's website here for us to review.

I guess he wasn't interested in my web site.
pianto-1.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back