In Need of advice....

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by Mickey92978, May 22, 2009.

1. Mickey92978

Mickey92978 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions as to which website may be the best for putting together some of those photobooks? I have used Blurb before but I do not care for the final finish on the pages, and I also don't want to have to use their logo all over the book either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking the time.
    Mickey

2. bdavis

bdavis TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
  3. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    I was just looking into Whitehouse Custom Color for this yesterday. The products look nice to I am working to setup an account (bit of a process, admittedly).

Mpix has some stuff and I'm generally very happy with their service and the products are solid, but I haven't tried their books yet.

4. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
  5. Mickey92978

Mickey92978 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I will definaltey be checking them out. Oh yeah and Sorry if I posted the original in the wrong area, but figured since I was wanting something that seemed to be a professional question, I would start there.

6. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The Professional Gallery is for posting images, the Shop Talk section is for asking questions....now don't make that mistake again! ;) j\k

On that note, most/all of the ones I listed will require you to sign up as a professional photographer, maybe even having to provide proof. Great quality books/albums though.

7. Lyncca

Lyncca TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I use Picaboo for regular books for clients that just want their shoot in a simple book. Their quality is really nice and they offer thousands of page backgrounds and premade photo layouts. They do put a logo on the last page though, but its not obnoxious.

I don't do weddings yet, so I haven't really had the need for a $500 coffee table book. That would be a little over the top for my clients :)

I signed up with Fiano but have yet to use them because of the reason mentioned above and frankly, their website scares me! They have way too much stuff!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009