In need of some quick feedback.....

woojiebear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.....before I give these photos to my friend
took my first baby photos ever the other day. it was a lot harder than i thought!! i felt like i had bit off more than i could chew :S
meet Caden Wilson @ 11 weeks old. C&C please, thank you :)

109.jpg

89.jpg

62-1.jpg
99.jpg

31.jpg

55revamp.jpg

113.jpg

102.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Yep, I agree. Nice job.

The only one that irks me is the before last one and the fact that the mother is not in focus, probably due to the DOF choice. If she wasn't looking at the camera, might be better, but the fact that she is looking straight at the camera kinda ruins the DOF choice for me

ok, well thanks
ya, i wasn't sure about that one
but i decided that i liked that she was slightly out of focus because it brings the baby more in focus and gives him more attention
but yes, i agree and it was a dof issue that was annoying
booooo
thanks though!

For the most part I think they are good and I'm sure the parents will love them.

The collage idea is really nice, even though there are some hot spots on baby's face and ear (were you using flash?) I still think overall it's one that the parents will adore.

I'm not crazy about the one with the baby on the ground, to me it feels like he is just part of the mess of the toys and it almost has a sad feel to it (IMO).

Also the one with Mom out of focus, I probably wouldn't give them that one.

For your first time I think you did a good job though! :)

ok, thanks very much!
boo....so sad that no one likes that one on the ground
*sigh* haha
ah well, can't win em all

Well that's just me, someone else may love it. I get what you were going for with the idea, but usually I'm not a fan of baby on the ground photos. I think it's hard to pull off without looking like an abandoned baby.

i dunno anything about baby photography, but if it was me, i would have taken care of the veins on the head. those are making me a little nervous.

I actually like the one on the ground.
If the baby would of been positioned in a way to be more part of the heart line, that might of worked better. But as is, I like it!

Great shots .. notes .. first thoughts.. -- otherwise those are some great pics..

Baby on ground .... doesn't do it for me
Baby over dads shoulder .. his shirt design (first thought baby spit up .. yes been there)

I like the one on the ground too.

thank you so much everyone for the feedback
i cloned out the veins and did a few more recommended touch ups
as for the ground shot - after feeling terrific because i thought of this "amazing" idea LOL ..yaaa right haha....to feeling like that photo was crraaappp...
the mother LOVES it! :) so that's what really counts haha
thanks again !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back