In Search of Nikon D750 thanks!

Loads of places sell them :)

Check Adorama, BestBuy. B&H, KEH, Amazon ... the list goes on and on and on and on ...

of course, depending upon where you live which you do not state.

One the easiest cameras in the world to find new or used or take a peek in the buy and sell forum, many reputable members here sell stuff all the time.If you can't find a D750 you don't need a camera.

Call me dense, but I don't think she was asking where to find one. Just making an announcement.

Welcome, @Vans1jai to the place where your text means next to nothing.

Ok Dense you maybe Densely right.:biglaugh:

You will be well served when you acquire a D750. In this gear-crazed era, the D750 is a refreshingly relevant 3 year "old" dSLR. I love mine and while I hear the siren call of new gear, I see no reason to upgrade as of yet.

Thanks everyone. To clarify my post, I was looking for some insight being a first time camera buyer, on where to buy, do you recommend online or seeing the camera in person, thoughts on Nikon d750 good or bad opinions, lens and accessories that you would reccommend.

Thanks!

You don't need to see it in person unless you simply want to confirm if the ergonomics of the camera work for you. Buy from a reputable dealer or online source (B&H, Adorama, Amazon, there may be sponsors of this forum too). You can even place a bid on Greentoe.com to see if you can score a good deal.

The D750 is everything you've read about. It's one of the best pro-thusiast cameras on the market today, and has been for 3 straight years.

I would highly recommend looking at refurbished they are as new in almost all cases and usually any bugs or recalls have been sorted out and you can save money in the process.I had three refurb Nikons D3300 D90 and D7000 all functioned and looked brand new.The only thing different was an ugly white box marked Refurbished instead of the pretty gold box.

I would highly recommend looking at refurbished they are as new in almost all cases and usually any bugs or recalls have been sorted out and you can save money in the process.I had three refurb Nikons D3300 D90 and D7000 all functioned and looked brand new.The only thing different was an ugly white box marked Refurbished instead of the pretty gold box.

I normally agree with you...but the discount plus nikon battery grip deal on a new one right now is sick.

Oh yes you right,I forgot about that,that is to good to pass up.

I'm also looking to get a D750 but I'm concerned about the recall they had. Should I worry about it?

No worries at all. One of the best cameras on the market, 3+ years and counting. Even if you have a problem with a used copy, Nikon will fix it. But buy wisely, with confidence.

No worries at all. One of the best cameras on the market, 3+ years and counting. Even if you have a problem with a used copy, Nikon will fix it. But buy wisely, with confidence.
You don't think it would be worth spending extra few hundred on the D810? I've been doing lots of research comparing the two and I'm still not sure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back