In The Ditch

After Sabine had seen this, she was keen on trying out my macro lens (which is the zoom lens extended to between 200 and 300mm, so it gets quite long and heavy for someone who is absolutely new to holding a camera with such a long lens!) on a spider's web yesterday night, but light had faded so much already and a thick cloud cover was moving in, she gave up her attempts and gave the camera back to me. In the end, ONE of my five attempts to frame that web and tiny, tiny spider came out at ISO 1600 and 1/20 sec.... that IS hard to hold at full extension of the lens! Whoa.

But I am sure to have seen Natalie "at work" here, and to have seen Natalie's result has inspired also Sabine to use my camera more here and there. And Sabine is about the only one I am willing to LET it use. Well, Florian too, I guess, but not Andreas ;) :greenpbl: :biggrin: ,,,

neat shots jon! good to see your daughter taking an interest in photography from such an early age... good on ya both!
nice series of your evening shoot... :D
thnks for sharing

hey raymond...that sounds awesome! get out there and shoot...can't wait to see your results :)
love to see what sabine comes up with lafoto...be sure to post some in the near future.
thanks mansi....she does well whne we do get out together. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back