In the field

Wow PERFECT-O!!!

Wanna barrow my girls for a few hours? hee hee
I will make it easy and send one at a time... ha ha.

I love this! GREAT GREAT GREAT.
Simply STUNNING!!!

I had to come back.... this is just tooooo good. I'm all inspired (and slightly frustrated) with the ease of this photo - HOW did you do this?! It's perfect.... this is my goal for my next session (whenever that may be) - I want photos like THIS!

Taralyn Romero said:
I had to come back.... this is just tooooo good. I'm all inspired (and slightly frustrated) with the ease of this photo - HOW did you do this?! It's perfect.... this is my goal for my next session (whenever that may be) - I want photos like THIS!

Ditto.

damn fine shot

gotta second everyone elses comments

Joeri said:
No this time the Tamron 28-75 2.8 :sexywink:

Joeri

Wow, really!? I always thought Tamron were... well... erm crap really! Just goes to show it's the person, not the camera!

Great job, I don't know how you manage it! :hail:

Rob

eek2.gif
That looks awesome

Wow. That's a really sweet shot. I love it.

Just as an idea, I think trying to bring out her face out of shadow would make this even more alive. Masking her off would be kind of tricky, but I think it would be worth it.

what an awesome picture! Beatifull girl, and just a beautifull capture!

Wo !... wo-wo-wo! Now, this is an outstanding shot ! Absolutely perfect.

Well done !

%$@! Civ IV. It not only disabled my monitor calibration software, but it made it so I couldn't rerun it without me realizing it. What is it with these games?

Anyway, I now see it brighter. The shadowed face is no where near as bothersome as when I first saw it. It would still be nice to have a little more contrast/brightness to it, but it's a very good image as it is.

markc said:
It would still be nice to have a little more contrast/brightness to it...

This has been bothering me too. And the hands... why are her hands like that?

WONDERFUL location! Very cool how the texture of her hair mimics the texture of the grass. Cute kid too!

Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back