In the Garden

Ohhhh, that second one really grabs me!! Fall harvest season is upon us. Good depth of field, especially with those green on green shades. (And we know Lafoto is going to love it!!)

Yes, yes, yes. You know me well!
Are you at home for the time being, Chris?
I doubt you get all these shades of green in The Magic Kingdom!?!

Unfortunately, I fly back to Riyadh on Saturday morning :(

They were taken yesterday morning, a few miles south of where HvR lives, in the village of Thorney where my sister lives.

Had a feeling Corinna might approve...

Last edited:
If I had to live in The Magic Kingdom, I am sure what I'd miss most would be the colour green! ;) So yes, you do know me well, for sure!

If only I had any good ideas as to what to do with the HEAPS of apples our two apple trees are producing just now... Maybe I should go PHOTOGRAPH them ... to begin with something (though that does not diminish their number!).

You have an excellent artistic eye to capture the 2nd photo - thanks for inspiring me to have a bash at the humble apples

The second one is absolutely breathtaking. I don't see anything too special about the first (though it's always fun to see all the little details in insects)

Seriously though, that specular highlight on the apple near the top makes it seem almost synthetic it's so perfect. Love it.

:thumbup::thumbup:​
Love em both, but the second is my fave.​

#1 is neat, I like it a lot. I'm gonna have to with with #2 though for the favorite! and #2 in the last post. Very nice stuff here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back