In the Moment

Allie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I had taken these pictures a week ago and decided to touch them up! I love C&C! So give me a :thumbup:, :thumbdown:, or any comments, ect!!

2ajhcg.jpg

14mgf84.jpg

n6cnjq.jpg

Last edited:
#2 is pretty good. A little over exposed but some people like that for kid shots. <shrug>

#1 looks like it was either taken in a mirror, through a window, or has camera shake. The reflections are too interfering or don't interfere enough to pull off an "effect". Also you cut off one poor little guy's ear. Poor kid. ;)

#3 has blown out detail that I'm pretty sure you could get back in an editor - especially if you shot it in RAW. There's something else about it too - not sure what... Maybe too centered? The angle is working? A combo of the two?? I dunno... something. :D

In all I think it's a pretty good effort. Keep them coming! :thumbup:

Thank you for the comments!

I actually liked #1 because of the blurry-ness in the background, but I do get what your saying about cutting the little boys ear off.
As for number 2 I really don't think it's over exposed, at least in my monitor it isn't, maybe it's just the plain white door that makes it look that way.

Anymore comments?!

Thank you :) That is actually my favorite too!

Anymore C&C?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back