In the mood for showing off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i can see where this thread is going...

Guys, this is a photography forum, lets not get into any deep BS about what a car driving over a flag means.... stick to critiquing the image.

Guys, this is a photography forum, lets not get into any deep BS about what a car driving over a flag means.... stick to critiquing the image.

critiquing the image??? Is this a photography forum or a PS forum? Because CS4 is what I do for a living I would rather hold my comments... :thumbdown:

critiquing the image??? Is this a photography forum or a PS forum? Because CS4 is what I do for a living I would rather hold my comments... :thumbdown:

What?...

Im saying i don't want to see anymore political commentry made, just discuss whether the image works for you or not. I don't have a clue what you are saying, sorry.

This thread is lol-worthy, americans can be such pratts. I mean really? Getting deeply offended over a photoshopped car and flag (which is clearly supposed to be a patriotic image) just kinda makes you look like a bunch of sheep who missed the point.

as an American and watching the movie sicko, i kind of like the fact that the car is on the american flag.. Our healthcare system is a joke.

lol

This thread is lol-worthy, americans can be such pratts. I mean really? Getting deeply offended over a photoshopped car and flag (which is clearly supposed to be a patriotic image) just kinda makes you look like a bunch of sheep who missed the point.

I think you really crossed the line with your statement.

I think you really crossed the line with your statement.

Agreed. Way to alienate yourself from the high percentage of people on this forum who are Americans.

Can we just let this thread die? It was amusing at first, but now it's getting ugly.

well this thread isn't going anywhere as i suspected. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back