in the park

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bzdury_031.sized.jpg

comments are welcome :)
As far as i can comment it, i think I should have used flash to make the tree brighter. what do you think?

But could that have made the bridge seem darker and/or take some of the focus away from the reflection?
I like it as it is. You could play with it in Photoshop to see if you like it or not. :)

hahah exactly Santino :) how well you know me already :D

I must say, this is a beautiful picture given the tricky exposure. The underside of the bridge seems overexposed and a lot of the detail is washed out. But the tree trunk seems underexposed and a lot of detail is lost. But I think that the photo works and is beautiful. A much better job than I would have been able to pull off. Great job.

The light you had to deal with, mentos, was extremely difficult to handle for a camera lense and I like all of the outcome in your photo! The bridge was supposed to be as light, since the reflecion of the light off the water reflects again on the underside of the bridge, and part of the trees get the full sunlight, while others are in deep shadow. Not the easiest circumstances! I think this photo has a lot of athmosphere - I like it!

o gosh! thank you so much! o be honest, I didn't see any special advantages in this shot, but after all your comment I feel good :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back