In the process of a repaint (progress pics)

Nytmair said:
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

there's gunna be zero badging, and zero stickers. I want it nice and clean :)
good!
I hate those Ricer cars where they are badged out to death! :lmao:

just stopped over, and the doors are back on, and one of the fenders, some of the trim...
Also, I don't think the roof is sanded/buffed yet... and the rear is sanded but not buffed. And everything is pretty dusty, but it still looks very sexy =) Man i'm so happy with how it's turning out!

P1040894.jpg

P1040896.jpg

P1040897.jpg

Oooohhhh, shiny
P1040898.jpg

i also got a little delivery today :)
P1040886.jpg

P1040888.jpg

P1040890.jpg

CF Bonnet huh? going for the SPOON/ADVAN look are we? :D :D

Should've asked your uncle if he could've shaved the doorhandles and where the bump-strips go! :wink:

:thumbdown: to shaved handles... you can't run at the 1/4 mile track with those, plus i just don't like them.....

CF = lighter and also I like the looks of it ;)

FINALLY DONE!!!!
My uncle brought the bumper over today and we threw it on real fast, I'm gunna take it over to the shop for a quick final buff and to adjust the front end more, it's a bit out of wack right now, but I'm just glad it's finally done. It should've been like 2 weeks ago if it wasn't for waiting on the bumper from Honda... grrr..

Oh well. Here's a quick shot I just took. Me like :D

P1050687.jpg

i really gotta start posting more, I've probably missed a ton of stuff around here :confused:

Look forward to a lot of car pics this summer from me, I'm moving towards that rather than just "artsy" pics as what I take the most of.

Most reactions

Back