... in the rain

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by inneist, Feb 20, 2007.

1. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

They hold mobile advertisement posters for ... work.

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes, I have seen that in London a lot when I was there at the beginning of September last year. Some of those that hold up this kind of posters should also still be in amongst the photos of that meet-up, I think Tempra took one. (In amongst these somewhere ... I went to dig up that thread for you in "Past Meet-Ups").

This one was a fairly long exposure, judged by the motion blur in the people walking by ... how did you support the camera? Did they let you work with a tripod and never bothered with you taking their photo? And was this taken in Stockholm then?

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Umm. Well, I thought there was a photo of the kind in the meet-up thread, but I have been through all of them just now (they are all still there which is the best part, no one has taken his off his server as yet, yay!), but :er: ... no. Not there... I was wrong.

4. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

You are right about the location. Thanks for that meetup thread, I haven't read it before. I'm not aware of similar scenes in London. Here, it's in the center area, after I asked, they didn't ostensibly pay much attention to my presence, which was good for my purpose. The exposure time was 1/6 second, because I treated it as a try on environmental portrait, I was personally more focused on the ambiance around even though I knew that's not perfect shooting condition. Afterwards I heightened up a bit the grainy look, but I must say I'm not satisfied now. The density is still not right.

5. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

Now it's redone..

Personally I'm a sucker for the black. I wanted the photo to come out this way:

[​IMG]