No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MG_6197-Edit.jpg

hope you enjoy :)

I really like it! She has great eye contact with the camera, it draws you right in!!!!:thumbyo:

really like this. style of it is great. There is a spot in her hair that might be a little off drawing my attention maybe a small processing error?

Put me in the yes column too. I like the processing in the background.

Nice! I love the lighting, and you've done a pretty good job compositing her into the scene. I just think that the rendering of the scene doesn't quite look real enough to make it look like she belongs there.

I like the picture, but I don't understand the relationship to the flying debris in the background.

Jim
I think it's just for aesthetic effect.
Yes, of course, but it still should relate to the image's story. I haven't a clue what the story is in relation to those bits.
I disagree. Not every photo has to have a story. Sometimes, especially in fashion photography, it's all about making an aesthetically pleasing image. As well, to me it adds something interesting and powerful to the image. To you it may not connect, but this does not mean it isn't subjective.

Almost like CGI. It's the kind of processing in my bucket list. Very nice.

I like the picture, but I don't understand the relationship to the flying debris in the background.

Jim
I think it's just for aesthetic effect.
Yes, of course, but it still should relate to the image's story. I haven't a clue what the story is in relation to those bits.
I disagree. Not every photo has to have a story. Sometimes, especially in fashion photography, it's all about making an aesthetically pleasing image. As well, to me it adds something interesting and powerful to the image. To you it may not connect, but this does not mean it isn't subjective.
i'm with you. i attribute it to adding "style". i like the style of this image more than anything despite perhaps some minor grievances. It isn't about a story but about a statement....

I just noticed another thing, which I think I did earlier but subconsciously as it gave me a kind of lofty but mischievous feeling -- it looks like the girl has a halo. If she's an angel and the train is going to heaven -- and it looks like it is with the hazy cloud-like posterior -- then I'd doubly want to be a good person for the rest of my life so I can catch a ride to heaven.

Last edited:
Every picture tells a story. That's where the phrase, "a picture is worth a thousand words" comes from. Whether that story is is about a pretty girl riding on a train, a wonderful red tunic or an alluring woman, alone on a subway car, who wants me very bad, there's still a story being told. I just don't understand what the story might be regarding the floating objects. I was hoping the photographer might give me a clue to the story the picture tells him. Maybe part of the problem is not knowing what the objects are.

Jim

Most reactions

Back