In through the out door

cool shots Chiller, I was just there beside the CN tower 2 hours ago.. what a great city, and so clean. We drove all the way to pick up Daisy's US Visa, and the office was closed.. ugggg.. some kind of holiday today? o well, back for another drive tomorrow.

Thanks Airic, Ray, and Lensmiester. I appreciate your comments.
Airic...every now and then I tend to come out of the cemetery for a bit, but it is soo cold out here.:lmao:
Sir Raymond...thanks bro...did you get some gloves yet.
Lens....Looks like the crow hunt will be resuming soon.

Chiller said:
.....oh yeah.. it was cold. Had to lay on the ice to capture this shot.

168_6877aa.JPG

nice to see see you're living up to other definitions of your TPF name :lol:

This shot is just great...I really love the framing with the ice :thumbup:

jocose said:
nice to see see you're living up to other definitions of your TPF name :lol:

This shot is just great...I really love the framing with the ice :thumbup:

Thanks Jocose...year it was a little cold there...if you know what I mean:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Appears cold enough in the second shot that Brass Monkeys were looking nervous :lol:

I agree with diGIgirl that the ice-rimmed shot is one of the nicest ones of the CN tower that I've seen.

(Sorry for the late post...am just checking out stuff I missed while out of town. Glad I missed some of the cold weather.)

The first shot had me examining it for quite a while, trying to make sense of the reflection and the scene through the glass - especially the presence of water in both. Nicely seen.

Tuna

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.
Tuna....it was kinda cool to see. Looking through the front window, I could see out the side entrance, and it created a really cool effect.

Most reactions

Back