In train with Kira

Benjo255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A portait of my dog during a travel in train.
Open for C&C.
KiraTreno.jpg

My only nit would be that the nose is OOF, and I might shop out the hair above the left eye ... but that's minor. The eyes have an expectant, loving expression about them, they appear to me to be in perfect focus and my eye was drawn straight to them when I first saw the image.

Nice capture :)

To me, the vertical line just to the right on the dog is a distraction. Almost like it's another frame. I think I'd have to lose some of the train
KiraTreno_crop_zpse212e460.jpg

Thank you for comments! Yeah, line on the right was a distraction indeed, but I really wanted to represent the train set in the pic. I see now I was too much "in line" with the row of chairs, so yes, unfortunately seems another frame.

I have no excusation for nose out of focus. The camera setting I was using was at 25.000 uso so I could have close to f/8 and get the nose in focus too without danger of too much slow time. I tried to be fast (she was moving and I was in manual focus) but i didn't think before shooting.

Thank you guys!

when you have adorable expression on your subject like that one is, nothing else matters :)

Thank you for comments! Yeah, line on the right was a distraction indeed, but I really wanted to represent the train set in the pic. I see now I was too much "in line" with the row of chairs, so yes, unfortunately seems another frame.

I have no excusation for nose out of focus. The camera setting I was using was at 25.000 uso so I could have close to f/8 and get the nose in focus too without danger of too much slow time. I tried to be fast (she was moving and I was in manual focus) but i didn't think before shooting.

Thank you guys!
Definitely like the shot, vertical line and all. Even the OOF nose. :thumbyo:

I do not like the crop. It takes away the train, which is one reason for the shot.

I would love to take my dog on Amtrak, but they won't let me. :angry:

The dog and its expression are adorable, I agree with Rick.

Most reactions

Back