ALWEHEIBY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone ..A beautiful city and Romance

4266263817_8e7b86dcf1_o.jpg

Comment

Nice shot! Almost like its straight out of a magazine.
Only thing I would change is the power line hanging across.

amazing colors, my friend has almost the EXACT same shot! i want to go there so bad lol

it seems a little gray to me, but that may be my screen, excellent shot though!

Great shot, but, and I hope I dont't sound mean at all. But this is really pretty much the same as everyother venice shot not saying that that is a bad thing, but im dying to see some other more creative perspectives. Get out and shoot from up high, down low, get some long exposures, some black and white, some street photos, some night photos, just get out and get it all because this photo is pretty much the standard of all venice photos. Not to say the standard is bad, but i know you can do better.

I agree with Jonathan. The subject, though how common it can be, can be made extraordinary by looking for other angle/perspective. The photo looks good but I feel it could be better. Also, maybe it could have turned out better if the thin wiring at left was cloned out. Looking forward to more of your shots.

Cheers!

Eric Mansfield

A lovely view, a lovely photo, and one I'm sure will bring back good memories of your trip.

amazing colors, my friend has almost the EXACT same shot! i want to go there so bad lol
it seems a little gray to me, but that may be my screen, excellent shot though!​

Great shot, but, and I hope I dont't sound mean at all. But this is really pretty much the same as everyother venice shot not saying that that is a bad thing, but im dying to see some other more creative perspectives. Get out and shoot from up high, down low, get some long exposures, some black and white, some street photos, some night photos, just get out and get it all because this photo is pretty much the standard of all venice photos. Not to say the standard is bad, but i know you can do better.

I agree with Jonathan. The subject, though how common it can be, can be made extraordinary by looking for other angle/perspective. The photo looks good but I feel it could be better. Also, maybe it could have turned out better if the thin wiring at left was cloned out. Looking forward to more of your shots.
Cheers!

Eric Mansfield​

Nice photo. Wish I was there.

A lovely view, a lovely photo, and one I'm sure will bring back good memories of your trip.

Welcome again, my friends

What do you think the picture black and white??

domain-e2c6ea5a6e.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back