Incoming: Nikon F100

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wanted a film camera that could 'talk' to my G series glass. Found an F100 on ebay for $100.00. Anybody have any experience with these?

No, but it's on my wish list.

Wanted a film camera that could 'talk' to my G series glass. Found an F100 on ebay for $100.00. Anybody have any experience with these?

Ah, good choice in body. Though I have not tried a G lens on my F100. I read the F100 has full functions with them. It's a good film camera. I have had mine since about 1999 I think.

That was a really good price for one as well!

Enjoy! Great cam!
866513cc31ac385e80727ac14f00dc6a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

I have one along with an F5. Good camera and I am looking to sell both

Getting away from film, or just going a different direction?

I have more cameras than I need so Im just selling off what I don't use. Ill still have my FM2 for 35mm and if I want to go bigger, Ill use the 4x5. So the 67 becomes pointless to have at that point. Plus I need to fix the AC in my Jeep and buy new tires for my wifes car.

I
I have more cameras than I need so Im just selling off what I don't use. Ill still have my FM2 for 35mm and if I want to go bigger, Ill use the 4x5. So the 67 becomes pointless to have at that point. Plus I need to fix the AC in my Jeep and buy new tires for my wifes car.
I've read that the viewfinder in the FM2 is just fantastic.

I
I've read that the viewfinder in the FM2 is just fantastic.

I love it. Hands down my favorite camera. If Nikon would keep everything about it the same but just drop in a 36mp full frame sensor, it would be the last camera I would ever buy.

Most reactions

Back