India! July-August 2008

Kent Dunne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kentdunne.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few weeks ago I got back from a trip to India- this is what came from it.

11.jpg

Northern India- Leh. Assorted things used in buddhist worship at a prayer wheel.

DSC_0091.jpg

The Himalayas of Leh.. Absolutely breathtaking

DSC_0237.jpg

Jasalmer- One of the many small rural villages of Rajastan, Beautiful and eye-opening place

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

girl.jpg

The last three are great portraits, I really like all of them, especially the last two. The last one seems a bit soft though, but that could be courtesy of Photobucket. Also, try to clone yourself out from the reflection on the eyes of the kid in yellow :)

The last three are great portraits, I really like all of them, especially the last two. The last one seems a bit soft though, but that could be courtesy of Photobucket. Also, try to clone yourself out from the reflection on the eyes of the kid in yellow :)

I agree about the last one being too soft, I tried to save in it photoshop, but this was as close as I can get.

Also, I think I like myself in the kid in yellow's eyes. It looks unnatural if I clone myself out with white, and with black i take the sparkle out of his eye, you know?

Great photos, I have to agree about not cloning yourself out of the eyes, its almost like we can see a "shadow" of what he is seeing. I like it.

The last one is great. It could use a little better color separation, but other than that, great.

Adding more images! Aren't you glad!?
These ones all had a cross process look to them added in Photoshop... It's no substitute for a real xpro look... I can't wait to get back to my darkroom and shoot film again.

Hornmobile2.jpg

scooter2.jpg

scooter22.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back