Indoor Brandy and Trent

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's some of my studio shots from Brandy and Trents engagements!

2385186743_df9246902e.jpg

2386017924_756cf13813.jpg

2386017252_3ebeba4011.jpg

2386016522_a0d9835423.jpg

yes, he's squatting on this one, and she's standing on books. I wanted their heighth difference to be really obvious for one fun shot!

happy viewing!

They are nice but in the first one I am not sure all of the space below their hands is necearry. It might be a good idea to try and crop that way it mill put alot more emphasis on the rings.

They are nice but in the first one I am not sure all of the space below their hands is necearry. It might be a good idea to try and crop that way it mill put alot more emphasis on the rings.

Hmmm. I wasn't sure I wanted their legs cropped in too much, but I kinda like it . . . .

Thanks

I think their clothes are really distracting in these. Her sweater is so bright and stripey lol
I think #4 is a cute idea. I have a really tall bf and may want to try something like that if we get pictures done together:)
I'm not sure I like the cropping in #3 and 4. It seems overly skinny like it's crowding them in. Also, you cropped his foot out in #3.
#1 is my favorite and I agree with JIP about cropping out some of the space at the bottom!

Most reactions

Back