Indoor Lighting Suggestions?

sew1965

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had comments about Phase 1 products. I have done well outdoors doing action sport pictures and I am faced with doing indoor pictures of players. I need some recommendations on different lighting products which I can afford at this moment. My budget is around 300.00 with the possbility of a little more. Any techniques shared are greatly appreciated. Thank You for reading this!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm unfamiliar with Phase 1 products...do you have a link?

If you are unsure about indoor lighting and don't have the proper equipment yet...my first suggestion would be to try to find a suitable outdoor location. Go with what you know.

This will cost WAY less than $300, but it's what my husband and I are currently using in our studio. We have strobes, but the results with this set up are better, since our camera has a pre flash that sets off the strobes.

Go to your local hardware store or WalMart and buy several clip on light fixtures (provided you have something to clip them on, where you will be shooting... we actually use the strobe polls, since they aren't good for anything else). The key is the bulbs. We use GE daylight 100 bulbs (the coil kind) with a 6500k color temp. We've tried other brands, but they just don't do the trick.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back