Industrial Decay HDR - C&C please

McNugget801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Headed back up to this site for a second time here in the next few weeks and I wanted a bit of C&C on some on a few of the images from my first trip.

Thanks

3797364253_0650123e6a.jpg

3631906569_3918881a10.jpg

3726615466_89bf577f72.jpg

I gotta say... I actually like this, dont think it would have worked if it looked more realistic
Great execution
But the first one is too strong tbh.

These are very cool...I think they all work great with the editing you've done.

what does tbh mean, or is it a typo?

i agree this subject matter lends itself to "over the top" pp.

my vote is for number two as well

what does tbh mean, or is it a typo?

i agree this subject matter lends itself to "over the top" pp.

my vote is for number two as well

tbh = to be honest

I'm digging 2 and 3, great job.
HDR doesn't always work, but it certainly does here

I like 3 the most as it has that shoot that leads my eye straight to the awesome orangy thing.

Please read forum section descriptions... this is NOT the C&C section.

Thanks for your understanding!

I'm not a huge fan of HDR, but these look really good to me, especially #3. I also like #2. In #1, there's really no subject, and no real focal point. You also have a very prominent feature almost in the exact center of the frame that just doesn't look too good to me.

Like I said, I usually don't like this type of processing, but you found the perfect subject for it.

This is when the over looked look works. Agreed with the second one, busy, but it works.

Love that truck in the foreground

~Michael~

Contrary to most of the opinions, I like 1 better than 2. I like the higher contrast monochromatic image. Back with most opinions I liked 3 best. All that said all three were as my title says a "great use of HDR". I have used it but think it must be used discriminately. You have!

I like these a lot! Great job. Post more after next trip!

I really like all three. This is a great application of the HDR technique. I'd guess that these shots are pretty bland as single shots.

Could you tell us a bit about your method esp the lighting on the shots?

Most reactions

Back