pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
back1sh8.jpg

back3yo6.jpg

back2hp5.jpg

Agreed. Number one is beautiful. So crisp and great tones. A think a little slower shutter might have helped so that you get a little more ambient in the sky. Just a thought.

Great shots,I like the wispy look of the emissions.

Where is the locale? it looks vaguely familiar.

Dang. Refinery pictures and my husband has left for work (in "his" refinery) only some 10 minutes ago ... he would have loved to see these, too!
And I only read "Industrial vapours" (ok, without the u) by Pursuer and knew I had to go take a look else I'd miss something good! Now I am very happy that I did take this look. Will come round for more looks, I am sure!

Thanks guys,

Thanks for the suggestion Andrew, a little longer probably wouldn't have hurt but those lights overexpose pretty quickly. This was the first time I shot from this vantage point and I was a little rushed because it was stating to rain, so I am sure I will be back for a second go at it.

Jack this is the Irving oil refinery in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

I'm glad you like them Corinna, let me know what your husband thinks :)
Oh and for some reason we North Americains refuse to acknowlage the 'u' in vapor, something about it being unneccesarry :p

Wow very nice, I think I am starting to like industrial a little more after seeing these.

Thanks Krista, I will have to show you this spot some time. There is an access road that would allow for some nice close ups.

great work richard, you really captured this place well.... excellent series :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back