Industrial

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been shooting mostly abstracts lately; this one is my favourite of the last few days.

(Disclaimer: I'm away from my computer so this is just a quick 'n dirty post-processing...:blushing: Should be able to do a better job once I have access to my PC.)

p219398968-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like your abstracts and find them inspiring! They make me wish I had only a tiny bit of your "eye" for things!

great shots i always wanted to try abstract i just never seem to find anything interesting lol

I like your abstracts and find them inspiring! They make me wish I had only a tiny bit of your "eye" for things!
Thanks so much for the compliment :blushing: I might be developing an "eye" to make up for all my technical shortcomings.

Thanks everybody!

Very nice. :)

Oh, I see it's you, invisible (I never really pay attention to who posted the picture).

Figures. All your shots are great, if a bit yellow on occasion. :lol: j/k

Haha, thanks! I know you like pointing out the excess yellow, and I have the feeling you dig the excess yellow as well :)

A poster from another forum re-edited my photo (he "bent" the pipes, cropped it a bit, and added some contrast). I think I like this new version better.

Last edited:
Haha, thanks! I know you like pointing out the excess yellow, and I have the feeling you dig the excess yellow as well :)

I actually didn't see any "excess" yellow in here anyway... I'm just a sucker for a running gag. I think the pic is awesome.

(Can't see the edit btw... red x)

Thanks again!! I stored the edit someplace else. Can you see it now?

(I like running gags to, btw.)

Thanks again!! I stored the edit someplace else. Can you see it now?

(I like running gags to, btw.)

hehe... picture says "content protected by owner".

Yup, I see it.

I like it both ways. Each has a bit of different appeal.

Nicely done.. You've got this abstract thing done, eh?

The edit looks good in a distorted angle/dramatic way but i keep getting drawn to the pipes at the left.. Think I prefer the original.

You made something disgusting look good so :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back