Industry in B/W

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I still don't have any landscapes ready to post...so here's some industry. Not sure about the contrast? There were very minimal whites to work with.
Anyways, hope you like :D

55450777-L.jpg

55451938-L.jpg

very interesting. the first one is very epic... the second is nice also.!!!

Both :thumbup:
No prob here with contrasts. I find them perfect, despite the lack of pure white. The sky in the first comes out ever so well, adding a nice "nature balance" to the primarily industrial motif, and I like all the straight lines and squares and rectangle in the second, interrupted by the open door in the centre and the bit of "chaos" at the bottom right of the building. Very nice. Makes my eyes wander across the pic to take everything in.

great shots woody, number 1 does it best for me love the perspective :thumbup:

Nice sharp clean and contrasty shots! Really like the second one, got almost a dizzy feeling to it with the on and on thing with the shed and the rails!

Rob

Who would ever tease Daisy for saying colour when she meant the ... well, which one would be the right word? Hue? Tint? Cast? (Of which there is none, either... :oops: ) What is it? You tell ME, too, please. (Black and white, I know... :er: :roll: )

LaFoto said:
Who would ever tease Daisy for saying colour when she meant the ... well, which one would be the right word? Hue? Tint? Cast? (Of which there is none, either... :oops: ) What is it? You tell ME, too, please. (Black and white, I know... :er: :roll: )
Daisy meant "tones" and we all know that and we love her! :)

I find the first one absolutely stunning....I love your composition here, the way you captured the vastness of sky, the tones are spot on - what a beautiful job.

I love your horizontal lines of the second one, as well. These are all about symmetry and angles....I'm smitten! :)

Most reactions

Back