Industry in winter

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi :)
so I haven't posted here in a few weeks... so now I go on with this one. taken today during a photoshoot with other photogs from my city. we got access to the harbour only for 2 hours. this is a pano stiched from 5 photos. I did a b&w conversion only and played with levels and a few other things... I need a honest criticque on this one.. but I didn't post it in critique gallery coz I dunno what I want critiqued here :)

lasztownia_pano2.jpg

Mentos you did a good job of capturing the sun and not loosing the detail in the bg. Good job :thumbup:

Ooooooo! I like this!
It looks icy cold (wonder why, don't YOU? ;)), and I love the angle you chose and the point of view! Is it a vignetting that just happened by pointing the camera in the direction of this bright sun? Anyhow: I like it here! And I like how you push your actual topic, your motif, the "industry", into the background. Very cool.

yep, I had problems with vignietting because it is a pano and vignieting was visible on every single picture. so I made "more" pictures to overlay them and to cover vignieting. the one which you see above, the vignieting in the corners are original.

Great shot, is the horizon level though? Looks about 1.2deg clockwise rotation would fix it?

Love the vignetting and the icey bits, and the cranes. I might try cropping a little foreground, but I'm not sure.

Rob

Rob said:
Great shot, is the horizon level though? Looks about 1.2deg clockwise rotation would fix it?

Love the vignetting and the icey bits, and the cranes. I might try cropping a little foreground, but I'm not sure.

Rob

I thought so when I first saw the picture in full size. but then when I tried to rotate it I saw that it is barrel distortion caused by wide angle and stitching all the shots toghether. If you look closely on the left side, you will notice that there's a curve too :)

but what about the composition and contrast?! I need more feedback :) There's a chance that this photo will be exhibited in a photo gallery!

*bump
sorry for this :) I just need more feedback from you :)If you don't like it just write it down! but say why :p thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back