Inexpensive Photography Gift

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have found a need for a blimp for my excursions (a present to myself). No it won't have a tire company or insurance company logo on it as it fly's over ball fields.

For those interested in what kind of blimp I am referring to, and have no idea, here's a few pictures of the real thing. It's for outdoor use and is basically a weather resistant cover for the camera and lens. It was very inexpensive (about $40.00 USD on eBay) and a must have for sports and wildlife shooting or anything outdoors:) I just thought I would share for those interested.

3088895345_f9ec6a3d39.jpg

3088895429_ea01e7e16b.jpg

3088895387_fe734bfb3c.jpg

3088895365_948511d657.jpg

A blimp is traditionally more of a sound deadening device... what you are showing looks more to be like a weather cover for your camera. Awesome to have outside in wet conditions!

A blimp is traditionally more of a sound deadening device... what you are showing looks more to be like a weather cover for your camera. Awesome to have outside in wet conditions!

You are right JerryPH, although it does deaden the sound a bit, this one is primarily for weather resistance. The weather thing was my main goal as the camera doesn't make enough noise for me to worry about deadening the sound right now. The weather is a killer on gear and I hope this helps eliminate that issue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back