infa red tree

Billy Webb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I sho this early spring of 2005, with a hoya #72 ir filter! black and white conversion in photshop. Ir focuses @ a different wavelength so almost all ir images tend to be soft, this being no exception!

55126648.jpg

nice Billy. i like all the debris in the foreground.

i have a 72 and hope to get some shots soon...looks like fun.

JonMikal said:
nice Billy. i like all the debris in the forefround.

i have a 72 and hope to get some shots soon...looks like fun.

good luck..... just make sure you compose the image before screwing the filter on! its totally impossible to see anything with the filter on!

Nice shot! I love IR!

This turned out great, I think the foreground really adds to the pic.

I want to strip mine off my camera and then just always use a filter when I DONT want IR.... lol that would be awsome....I cant wait to get one of these filters...

THORHAMMER said:
I want to strip mine off my camera and then just always use a filter when I DONT want IR.... lol that would be awsome....I cant wait to get one of these filters...

I think i know what you are talking about... i remember that there is a hack for some digi cams that will only allow the sensor to see ir light. From what i understand, the images are far better than what is achievable with a filter. if a person could find a 300d or 70d for around 300 dollars on ebay, that mod would be acceptable....a dedicated ir camera! :)

very cool lookin shot!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back