Infrared in the Dolomite Mts

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We made a day trip to the mountains on Sunday, a big bank of fog rolled in and out for a while, which created some interesting light. I decided to push the boundaries a bit with the processing on some of them as a result.
332266193_6zbib-L.jpg

332266262_qU6G4-L.jpg

332266313_TDLAf-L.jpg

332266366_8CPhy-L.jpg

332266221_iwtKi-L.jpg

332266243_qKxub-L.jpg

332266344_wCUNN-L.jpg

332266162_Vunsv-L.jpg

332266294_f5wet-L.jpg

very nice.. love them. 1, 3, 6 & 8 for me. can't critique on IR as i've never tried it but they do look interesting.

very cool composition in three.
hey i recognize that lady in the last one. you posted ir portraits of her before right? with some kind of russian bear hat on?

#4 and #7 i like alot - the others just seemed washed out to me. I understand what you were going for however. I guess i'm not a fan of infrared.

Last edited:
Wow, those are great shots!

very cool composition in three.
hey i recognize that lady in the last one. you posted ir portraits of her before right? with some kind of russian bear hat on?

thanks ernie...yep she has been posted before and it was a fur hood on her jacket :D.

Very nice (although it does 'interesting' things to skin tones!)

thank you....'interesting' yes lol....in #6 you can see the veins in my nephew's leg.

wow, love 7 & 8, nicely done!

thanks a lot matt.

#4 and #7 i like alot - the others just seemed washed out to me. I understand what you were going for however. I guess i'm not a fan of infrared.

thanks for commenting and yes IR is usually a medium one likes or dislikes, however it is the mist that makes them look washed out.

Wow, those are great shots!

thanks very much.

Very nice series! I really like 7 & 8. Thanks for posting.

thank you MM :D

4 gotta love old structures

indeed especially at 2000 metres, thanks for your comment.....what model kat have you got?

Most reactions

Back