Infrared...stop *****footing and shoot it!

I have the darkroom "stuff", but no dark room to put it in. I went digital about 5 years ago, and just can't bring myself to set it all up again. Probably should, still have a shelf full of 5 to 40 year old Nikon film bodies collecting dust.

jstuedle said:
I have the darkroom "stuff", but no dark room to put it in. I went digital about 5 years ago, and just can't bring myself to set it all up again. Probably should, still have a shelf full of 5 to 40 year old Nikon film bodies collecting dust.

I'm always welcome to the sending of old Nikon film bodies if you needed something to do with them.. :sexywink: :D

I'm always welcome to the sending of old Nikon film bodies if you needed something to do with them.. :sexywink: :D

No, one of these days they will have the dust blown off them and I will start playing again. But thanks for the offer. Besides every one has a little of my history attached to it. Still have the Argus C3 brick I received for my 10th b-day, and my first Nikon, a F body FTn Photomic I bought in '69. Gee, now I'm gone to have to get some fresh batteries and burn a few rolls of Tri-X. See what you did!

hobbes28 said:
Just doing my job. :D I also motivated myself to pull out the old Retina and take some shots with it in the process.
Did you post 'em? I wanna see..... :)

Most reactions

Back