Injury

Love the picture. Like Lostinthe619 said being at the low level helps you imagine your there better, also how it crooked i think that helps too.

What i wanted to ask you is how you get those colors out of your photos. It seems like most your photos have that coloring going on. Is it the camera or the post processing? THere is some thing with those colors that make me instanly like your pics lol.

Oh my! He's wearing my husband's socks!!! :shock:

Well, not all of his are like this. But some... ;)

That hole in the socks really gives the photo that subject ... how do I say? The point of focus. The little story that you wanted to go with it.
I wonder if you really doubled over (that means: bowed down very much) to get it, or whether you have a camera with a moveable screen so you only had to let your arms hang down and could look into the screen moved so you could see it?

loser101, LaFoto thanks for comment ;)

loser101: I have a very good camera and lens, I can not deny this :)
My lens is a 28-300 mm Canon USM L IS. The perfect range for the kind of picture I take, I need just 1 lense not 2 or 3 , but the price is also on line with the quality

Concerning my camera I changed 1 month ago my Canon 350 D for a Canon5D, and it is also a significant improvement

But concerning the colour, I would say that it mainly depends on the litte photoshop work that I do on it.

For example this one I added a vignettage, no idea how to say in english, to decrease the light on the border and on the non interesting part of the picture.

After I changed saturation of blue colour and made it more saturated to make the shoes more visible.

After I made a selection on the cardbord and increase the saturation of the yellow

and that s all :wink:

sometimes I play with the curve Red, Blue and green to give a kind of oldies aspect, but not this time

Corinna: No I have no gadget like this to ease the shoot, I just put my ass on the floor in the street, I have no problem and don t try to be discret. If the personn see me I go and try to communicate with her, but I know I will never use any gadget like this because I like contact with people while taking picture. The only thing I worry is hurting people who are in difficult condition like this man and may feel like I agress them with my camera, in that case I first talk with them . But in that case as he was slipping I did not talk with him, I just took my picture with 10 people amazed around me, I really don t care because I don t fell like a paparazzi.:wink:

Mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back