TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mono2-big.jpg

Comments are welcome. Thanks.

what a sad beautiful child. good capture....what's her story?

oh my Lord, she is beautiful....just could grab her and take her home... great great shot..very powerful... the tattered little dress, and her beads....dang... great shot..

really good job on this.....hope to see more...

Thanks JonMikal, aprilraven.

JonMikal, her story is simple yet painful - poverty.

Wow, she is so beautiful! This is a great photo. I especially love how one dress sleve is falling and her tattered hair. this is a priceless photo. Where was this taken?

Thanks forgottenskies. It was taken in a remote village called Talagaon (Tala - lock, gaon - village) in Chhattisgarh (Chhattis - thirty six, garh - forts), a state of India.

Bumping... Sorry, if I shouldn't have.

Everyone, please comment on this image. It's one of my favourites and it has got only three comments. Please, please, please ...

I have seen this shot on your website I believe and I loved it there!
amazing that such beauty can be found among such poverty.
I think it's a stunning image for what it says.
I really admire your photography. :)

absolutely gorgeous shot Nidhi! ONe of my favourites (among a lot others) from your work posted on tpf :D

Love this! The expression on her face really makes you feel for her. Lots of emotion in this shot! Very powerful. I can see why it's one of your favs!!!

Thanks Mansi, Amanda.

Amanda, I just visited your website and I am hypnotised. WOW. Will visit it again and again and again and ...

Most reactions

Back