Innocence................: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
I like this shot but then again I am kinda attached to the subject so I wanted some objective imput....Thanks in advance!!!

2innocence.jpg

I used an orange filter cuz the sun was so bright and I don't have the means at this time to convert to b/w to see how that might work....I think it might....anyway what do you think???

Thanks for lookin'

She's a beauty ... that's for sure! Don't think you could go wrong with this shot no matter what you did with it!

Lovely!

I really like this as well. The colors really make it a standout for me!

It's a very nice shot. Heres some ideas just based on what my own eye sees: I like it better in color, but it's a bit too strong for my taste. Shifting it away from red looks good to me. I tried playing around with cropping in on the top-left. The large dark spot of her hair combined with the right crop being too close for me leads me to want to change something, but I'm not sure exactly what. I think it would take a slightly different camera position. Perhaps lower and a touch to the right. Looking down on her doesn't seem to fit the mood for me.

I love it the way it is. I'm a nontraditional guy, so this really stands out for me with the red and yellow color cast.

I love this angle! She is gorgeous, and this is a lovely composition. :D

I think I'd like to see it in B&W, if you could get the tones right.....I don't think it could look bad either way!

It's a beautiful shot...love the compo. The colour part isn't really my style but I don't mind it that much. I think it works well with this particular portrait for some reason. :) nice work pg.

Beautiful subject and nicely photographed. I really like the angle here and the colors are very warming. It feels summerishly... is that a word? I also like how her hair is positioned over that pretty face.

Nice portrait shot gal :thumbup:

great shot photogal... love it...

ofcourse, the color makes you have to look at it..but the softness of her is just touching.... wonderful capture...

Most reactions

Back